If you haven’t already started, well…you know what you should be doing.
The nice people at Tutor2U have created a brilliant playlist of short videos which covers EVERY TOPIC you’ll need to know to for your exams this summer. Even better, they videos highlight key analysis and evaluation points for you.
You simply MUST use this resource. Don’t sit there just reading through your notes.
Instead, this is how I suggest you revise:
- Watch a video (and maybe then a second time, skipping sections as appropriate)
- Write down the key points from the video – max one side of A4 including diagrams
- Reduce your notes down to fit on a revision card
- Reduce your notes down to fit on a post-it note
- Find a past paper question on the topic and answer it (or create a plan)
- Get some feedback from your teacher.